Homemade gifts for Fathers’ Day!
Daddy’s little girl can treat her father this up-coming Fathers’ Day with a very special gift. Nothing says “special” quite the way a homemade gift does. We have come up with 5 ideas for your homemade Fathers’ Day presents this year.
1) The way to his heart… food! Bake him his favourite cake and decorate the top with yummy icing to spell out ‘Dad’.
2) Coupons! Cut out little square pieces of card and make a special coupon your dad can use. For example, ‘Breakfast in bed’ or ‘Watch a film of your choice’.
3) Fill a photo album with pictures of your favourite memories together.
4) Make a picnic hamper filled with your dad’s favourite foods and go for a lovely walk.
5) Make a flower bouquet out of the pretty flowers from your garden or nearby park.
Spend this very special occasion together with the family. Dress your little girl in her favourite Dainty Dizzy outfit and go for a family day out!
Tags: Fathers Day